Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #3

It's Thursday! It's time for another round of CASE Study challenge! It's been 3 weeks already since our first debut! How time flies. Are you ready to see the fabulous creations by the DT? Well, check it out here! Our  fabulous sponsor this week is Jay Gee's Nook. Be sure to check out the blog to find out what are the fabulous prize for this week. Let's just say it's a prize that most of us wanted so badly :)

Here's my Maki's inspired card!


On an exciting note, I have a special friend visiting me today and she'll be staying with me for four days! We'll have tons of fun! Guess who already? And that means I'll be away from my blog for a while. I will be back soon I promise! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments! As I always say, you all are the BEST!

22 comments:

  1. beautiful, Cindy!!! :) love the colorful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never fail to impress us with all your gorgeous cards :) Say hi to Jesse for me and hope you girls will hv lotsa fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the swirls & cute flower.

    See u tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! so cute!! hoho I know who ur special fren is lol..Jessy!!

    you ladies are sure gonna hav a good time! ;) have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet card! :)

    Have fun with your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful, the texture of flower and leaf is different and looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the flower and leaves the just look like candy's andI love these kind of candy's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Cindy - love that pop of color with that sparkly flower!

    Enjoy your time with your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply beautiful and sweet card... have fun... hope to see you soon..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super pretty! I adore that flower and the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cindy, this is so cute!! I love your flower embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Cindy! Enjoy your time with your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bloom, leaves and swirls.. Great combo :D

    Enjoy your hols.. look forward to meeting you in October when you are up in KL :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how the flourish drapes downward on the card, so elegant! Have a fabulous time with your friend, happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet card Cindy! Have tons of fun for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card!-have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Cindy, love your flourish just poking out! Fabulous take on Maki's creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so cute Cindy! I like the stamps you used. The acetate flower gives just enough color!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really cute! Great job with the swirls. I always have a hard time with them!!

    ReplyDelete