Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #5



I can't believe that it had been a month since the debut of CASE Study challenge! This week, we bring you a new muse and I must tell you that I have been admiring her work for quite a while. She's so inspiring and she's none other than the talented Mariana Grisby!
I was inspired by her use of embossing folder and it made me took out mine which is quite new because I only used once. I was also inspired by her design that I tried to follow closely. Here's my take on her card :)


Do check out the fabulous creations by the DT here! You are sure blown away by their creativity! This week our new sponsor is Catherine Pooler, a SU! Demontstrator. Catherine is giving away one free month of
Club Inbox. We hope to see you play along :)

19 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, cindy! loove the colors and the distressing and stamping. beautiful trim! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes this is so pretty and sweet... I like it Cindy...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card cindy! love that big pink bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you use colours, chick! Your kraft/pink/turquoise palette is the most charming evah, and I don't think that I'll ever have enough of these three together... :) Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo adorable Cindy! I love the colors and that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of embossing here! Love the color combination and the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your back Cindy, we missed your creativity last week! I love what you have created this week, sensational colours, you have certainly made this stamp set sing, think I may need to CASE this one-lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet and pretty card. Love the layers and colours.. !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was admiring your card, Cindy! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for mentioning my sponsorship!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card, Cindy! Love that gorgeous bow and that fabulous embossed background. I can see you were wonderfully inspired as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so soft & pretty.
    i love that spiral punch ~ i think i'll make something with it today!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya noe? I'm starting to like this particular stampset from pti here. :S
    Lurve the butterfly and the color layering technique u do there! :D
    Enjoy your Raya holidaysss. ( I am too tht's why u see me here :P)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww..this is really gorgeous! Love the subtle colors of the leafy vines on that background and then you paired it with the bold colored ribbon! Perfect contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry for not being able to visit your blog earlier, due to super busy schedule. You know that don't ya? You always tie the sweetest bow and they look so neat. The life is awesome and definitely has your own flair to it. Great job gf!

    ReplyDelete