Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Case Study Challenge #6


Happy Thursday to y'all! It is surely a happy day for me because today is a holiday! I will spend my time wisely :) You know what I'm up to right? lol :)

Today I'm back with another CASE Study challenge card inspired by our September muse, Mariana Grisby. Once again, I'm amazed at Mariana's creativity and I absolutely love her work! And of course the DT did an amazing job too! Why don't you hop on over to CASE Study Challenge blog and see it for yourselves?

I took a different approach to this week's challenge. I thought I would give my stamp a little break and decided to use the cute stickers and fun paper by Echo Park (courtesy of Sheila). You know I hardly use green and orange but these colors just jumped right in front of me and I couldn't resist. It screams happy, don't you think? The sentiment came from WPlus9.

We have a returning sponsor this week so please welcome Really Reasonable Ribbon. Bonnie have a lot of pretty ribbons in her store at a reasonable price. You'll never get enough of ribbons :)

I hope you'll join us this week. See ya around!

17 comments:

  1. You just keep whipping up these unbelievable cute and whimsical cards... and never fail to bring a huge gring to my face... AWESOME work again, my friend! LOVE ya'! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Cindy, this is really cute!!! lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of your work. I love this one.. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow CIndy... what can I say.... its too cute and gorgeous PP...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet baby card. Sometimes it is nice to use something other than stamps. I love using my vintage images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling, darling card Cindy! Love that little ducky! Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Love how the duck image coordinates with your background paper! Super inspiration! Perfect card for a sweet welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card Cindy! Love the colors against the kraft base.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...swooning here! This is super cute with all the bright colors and mixed in with your kraft and brown scalloped square, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super duper cute card!! I want those papers!!!! (=

    Miss u girlfriend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another adorable card by you! You are enjoying Echo Park so much huh? Good for the soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww....this is too cute Cindy!!!!:) What a happy happy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey!! Long time no see :P
    What an adorable card!! LOVE LOVE it! The duckie is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Cindy - going to check out Case Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!! This is sooooo very cute gurl!!! :) Love the fun, bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so fresh and fun! you have used the colours fabulously, the little ducky is super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete