Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #8

Hapyy Thursday to y'all!


I was once again blown away by Mariana's gorgeous cards! The sketch is entirely inspired by her. Let's check out the rest of the design team's gorgeous work HERE!

I'm using Papertey Ink stamps on this card.....love love the flourish stamp. It's versatile and I can see myself using it over and over again. I can't leave my card without a butterfly or two, can I? Lol :)


Come and join us and you'll stand a chance to win one month free Club Inbox sponsored by Catherine Pooler, a SU! Demontstrator! Isn't that awesome??

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. I can see that butterflies and you are inseparable, LOL! And you make them look gorgeous on your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the last one to complain about the butterflies on your cards - they're a match made in heaven!! :) Perfect and so "you", Cindy... LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! What a classy card Cindy! Love the regal colours! And those butterflies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very beautiful..Love every thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colors and truly a card is better with a butterfly on it! Very nice Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a delicious color combo Cindy! Love it! It's making me swoon right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card! I love teh colour combo.. and love teh way you bring different theme to your butterflies :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Cindy.... ooo i always heart your butterflies... gorgeous...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is one of my favourite sets too, totally agree, so versatile!! You have worked wonders with it in this one, love the butterflies you have added, perfect!! great colours !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, Cindy!!!! beautiful card!!! :) happy card making day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderfully elegant, Cindy! I love that combination of earth tones with that splash of yummy blue! Awesome butterflies and awesome talent you have...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A friend suggested I visit your blog to see your cards. I am so glad she told me about you and your beautiful blog and the gorgeous and inspiring cards you have created and shared. I am not much of a cardmaker but if/when I do a card again I will be coming back here for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete