Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #10


Hello and welcome to another week of CASE Study Challenge! This month's muse is none other than the talented Barbara Anders! Please check out her blog to see more of her awesome work. I was greatly inspired her and I hope she inspires you as much as she did to me. Chupa.....yes, our very own Chupa is our sponsor this week! How generous of her for giving away one mini stamp set by There She Goes!

Let's check out my card, shall we?


A mix of Webster Pages, Maya Road and Jenni Bowlin here. I seriously love these stuff! The doily was cut out from the beautiful Webster Pages paper. The design is very pretty and intricate but it was covered by the turquoise bloom also by Webster Pages. Can you see the mini ticket peeking out from the doily? Ahhh....lovely! I hope you like today's card and we would love to see your take on the challenge!

Thanks for dropping by to say hi to me! You've made my day!

22 comments:

  1. Hi my dear friend!! Finally you have used the stash you got & this card is so BEAUTIFUL!! Every went so well!! Very unusual from your clean designs. You should cut more you know! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Eye candy girlfriend! Love the luscious layers of prettiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just super stunning Cindy, wow, wow, I love the teal flower coil too, just sets off the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, this is sooo pretty!

    I've missed ur cards. looks like the break spunk up ur creativity.

    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!! I love it! ( did you noticed we used the same paper? Only mjne is differend bij color because of the light.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! I truly love this card!!! I have to agree with Jessy..everything goes so well & that turq flower sure does stand out beautifully! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, it's me again!
    Come to my blog for a blog-award!
    THANK YOU for beeing you, for your gorgeous works, for inspiration! You make this world better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty Cindy! I adore that paper and you used it PERFECTLY! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love everything about this card.. the Webster pages, teh butterfly, the blue bloom (I have this too) .. love teh way you have use the tickets as well.. GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, I love the turquoise flower! and everything else... I *heart* WP too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. The turquoise/teal? flower looks gorgeous on the card! I can see some cutting work here, LOL! Works really well with this card...guess you should do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my!!! fantastic card, Cindy!!! so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome take on the challenge! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I must say, you've pulled together this look so beautifully, so gorgeous and I am loving all the Webster's pages too, very delicate and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are sooooo talented. :)

    I hope that you are submitting your work regularly to Paper Crafts magazine. See the latest call here: http://www.papercraftsmag.com/submissions/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow Cindy... Look at you huh...you create this utterly beautiful card!!... he he of course you ... you are very talented... I'm so in love with your card.... its too attractive....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Love all the texture and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a softly feminine card, just lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is eye candy heaven Cindy! So much here to please and attract the eye! Another fabulous CASE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Cindy! I love your blog, your creations are lovely and shabby! My favorite flavor :) Thank you for inspiring me with your beautiful projects.

    Hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete