Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

CASE Study Challenge #12


Welcome back to another round of CASE Study challenge! It's Barbara Ander's last week and we truly enjoyed having her as our muse. Let's check out my take inspired by her.


Christmas is less than two months away and I'm not sure I'm ready to welcome the holiday. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but there are so much to do that I hope it come a bit later. Ayways, if you plan on making Christmas cards for your family and friends, do check out the blog for more inspirations by the DT.

Also, Carole is leaving the team and so am I. Next week will be my last week with CASE Study. And this week's sponsor is our very own Carole! Want to know the prize she is offering? You'll have to check out the blog and see it yourself :) Hope you play along with us!

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.. Love the stamping and love the ribbon.. love that the card is so pretty... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting approach to the inspiration! Love the tickets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your last already? I'm going to miss you in Case Study... Great take... PINK is the new RED for Christmas cards... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting christmas card. Pink snowflakes are adorable...and the red lace is delicious.

    hugsss girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh... I have the same snowflake stamp! :) I think I lost my mojo already... can't seem to come up with anything... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card... I love the simplicity of this card... Fantabulously made .. Love it .. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's simply divine, Cindy! Oh, and SOOO trendy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Cindy! That trim is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful snowflakes in the background and love how the word 'snow' are on the tickets! I know what you mean about the holidays...it's just so busy, wish it could slow down too because it seems to go away just as quick as it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooOOoo Lovely card Cindy! I love the pink snowflakes and red lace! The tickets are really awesome too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome card to end ur last term at the case!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous Cindy! I so adore this most fabulous holiday card! Hugs, Carly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I lovelovelove this card!! It never occurred to me to stamp snowflakes (OR OTHER) on top of the text background. and I LOVE the ticket touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the background you have created is fabulous cindy, what a great mix of colours and not to mention getting a start on your chrissy cards!!

    ReplyDelete