Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Enjoy ♥


Two post in a day! Come on....I deserves a pat on the back, don't I? I made this card weeks ago and was supposed to blog about it but completely forgotten. So here it is.


♥ everything on this card is my favorite....washi tape, butterfly, flair badge, jute twine, staples, arrows  and of course beautiful paper by Studio Calico
♥ I love graphics.....I really do
♥ I love Studio Calico.....I really, really do
♥ I love washi tape.....I really, really, really do....lol
♥ looking at this card, I realized my style has evolved yet

again....as I said, I love graphics and  this style truly speaks to me right now.....what you think?
♥ and it explains why I love Studio Calico so much

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. this card is so cool !! love the way you used the washi tape...
    btw, your daughter is super cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and wonderful card CIndy!!! I love it... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS CARD!! Your style seems to be evolving... but you still love butterflies! HAHA :D
    make more, more, more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one gal.. N Abby's lookin v pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Cindy, I love how you used the Studio Calico kit and those chevrons!

    ReplyDelete