Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥


I've been an avid Instagram user @cindylee12 lately.....simply because it makes documenting our everyday lives so much easier. I also love how I can snap pictures with my phone in an instant and edit them at the same time. All these conveniences got me thinking of doing Project Life again. Without a clue or whatsoever, I actually started Project Life earlier this year and sorta struggled and somewhat overwhelmed with the entire process that I gave up. 

But as our 2nd baby is coming along in 2014 and the fact that Abby is growing up too fast, I realized the importance to record milestones and our family's memories in a tangible format and Project Life seemed to be the perfect fit. I feel that I am now ready to take on Project Life again! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete