Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Back at it again

It is almost three o'clock in the morning, my kids were asleep and as I was lying down on my bed with iPad in my hand, I came to my blog (which I haven't done in a while).....clicked on my archives and read some of my old posts. All sorts of memories came flooding back and suddenly, I have the urge to write a blog post...again.

As I was reading some of my old posts, it had me digging and searching deep into my brain the reason why I started this blog in the first place. I remember how much I enjoy blogging back then, how I share some of my life changing moments here and the joy I had when people took the trouble to leave some kind words for me. And suddenly, I miss the good old times and itch to come back here again. Perhaps I should write more often and get back into the groove of a blogger. I may or may not have any grand plan for this ol' blog of mine but you'll be sure that I will come back (even if nobody reads this blog anymore). For the first time, I feel okay about it. Time to hit the sack. Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. You can be sure that people still read! I for one have never left. With two kids, I can relate to a neglected blog, and craft table! I would love to see your creations again, friend. I have certainly enjoyed what you have shared recently, seriously...amazing as always! It might be late to say, but I love your blog design, so crisp and clean. So, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Who said no body reads this blog? I am one of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay...good to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you blogging again. Tha card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete