Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Kazan's Sketch 8

Another week has gone by and that means there's a new at 2Sketches4You. This week's sketch is by Kazan and there's also another bonus sketch by Christine from the design team. But I only managed to do Kazan's sketch though I love Christine's sketch too. I will definitely do it some other day.

I always have this penchant for paper piecing but never really did one before. And so, I thought I would make one for this week's sketch challenge. I think this is by far the most kiddie card I've ever made. I would say it's a lot of work because all the piecings were hand drawn and hand cut.....except for those insects as they were clip arts from my computer. But I guess it's worth the effort because I enjoyed doing it so much.

10 comments:

  1. I love your card. Paper piercing is much work, but when you see the result it's fantastic! I loved the text and motiv together - it's a beautiful funny card and i hope you give it to a friend you like to hang out with!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, very good words as well

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say how much I love this card because it is just too darling and cute. What a wonderful interpretation of the sketch :) Thanks for complimenting our DT cards too - they are super amazing and talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so very cute. Love that little monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super ADORABLE card -- I love all the details and the monkey is just too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too too cute!!! LOVE it! I've never made a fun cutsie card until last week's 2s4y sketch and it was soo soo fun. LOVE yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card its so cute, what wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card!

    On a side note, I am in awe that my name is on your sidebar with some BIG names...What a honor! Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete