Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

CPS #11

I've been visiting Card Patterns for a while now but never participate in their sketch challenge before. So, here I am trying my hands on their sketch this week. I would have to say that they have a bunch of talented designers with beautiful creations! Hop over to their site and you'll know what I mean.

Here's my interpretation of the sketch:


I hand stitched the corners as well as the alphabet stickers on the ribbon. I had so much fun doing it and I think I'm going to incorporate stitching in most of my cards :)



I have two more cards to show you. More stitching :) I feel so lucky to be the owner of hundreds of DMC threads.....'wink' :)








Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous. I really like your take on the Card Patterns sketch. Will you play again next week? ;-) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous cards!
    Great take on the CP sketch of this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love the stitching. All your cards are awesome!!!

    So, how's the weather there? My hubby is trying to get us transferred to England. One can only hope but if that ever comes true, I'd love to meet you!!! We'd be in the Cambridge area where the U.S. AF bases are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are so cute! I'm glad you decided to do card patterns. Let me tell you, is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely cards.
    Ihave lots of DMC floss too, left over from my embroidery day's. It really comes in handy now.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards..lovin' all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I don't know why you waited so long!! You did a fabulous job with the sketch this week - those threads ARE great!!! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uuuy, betul cantik your cards oh!
    Glad you finally decided to show your talent! Hope to see you again! Terimah kasih!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy your cards are gorgeous!! Love your style and eye for color. Your CP sketch card is just lovely- so soft and pretty.

    Glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great blog you have! Pure enjoyment viewing your cards. Your mother's day card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to card patterns. I am new there too. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindy, this is a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving every card you made!!!! They are all SO incredibly awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards, Cindy!!! Love them all...so very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete