Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Mr & Mrs

Woohooo! It's Friday already! Sorry, I couldn't contained myself just because weekend is approaching. I always love weekend and I already have plans for tomorrow :)

A very quick post to show you the card I made yesterday. My bestie ordered another wedding card from me. Thanks dear :) The lightning is a bit off and I didn't captured the photo the way I want it to be. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps. 



Thanks for visiting! And have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Hey Cindy!! That is a very classy card. Just wondering is the bride & groom from a die-cut template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is stunning, Cindy! Love the added elegance of the glitter and decorative pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...that is sucha a lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cindy...this is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I used that Unity stamp today too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is ever sooo gorgeous! Wow! Makes me want to walk down that aisle all over again...beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS, Cindy. So much detail, yet it's so simple. XXX Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Cindy! So elegant, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember you used the same template before and this piece of template is so ...wow...(just expressively more than a word of beautiful) Anyway, I just wonder what template is this? a Die-cut?

    ReplyDelete