Hello there! I hope you are having a great day! I have a card to show you but before I get on to that, let me share a good news with you. This card was featured in the Embellish Stitching Color Challenge that I particpated a while ago. Yay! I'm doing the happy dance right now!
Also, I received this award from one of my sweetest and super talented friend, Carly! You should really check out her awesome blog. You'll be amazed I promise you.
Ok...I'm supposed to list 10 random facts about myself (warning: it could be boring so you may skip this part if you wish) So, here goes....
1. I must have a cup of coffee everyday.
2. I'm very impatient on the road and when I get mad, I'll drove very fast (that's bad I know).
3. I used to have people telling me that I look very serious and fierce but once they got to know me, I'm a total opposite. A bit on the crazy side I would say :)
4. It's only 5 min drive to Smidapaper (my local scrapbookstore) and I visit them almost every Saturday. We just joked about it last week that this is my new hang out place.
5. I met my husband when I was 17 years old and got married after been together for almost 11 years. It's a love at first sight kinda thing.
6. I got married a year ago but have not gone for our honeymoon yet. I insist that we go Bali and I'm still waiting....
7. I spend too much time on the internet.
8. My pet peeve is rude people.
9. My favourite show is Glee. I never missed a single episode and I can't wait for the 2nd season to air.
10. I consider myself lucky to have a bunch of good and caring friends. I love them!
It's really fun to list down random things about myself. And I'm going to pass this on to 10 amazing friends that I've come to know through blogging.
1.Yvonne 2.Evelin 3.Jessy 4.Annie 5.Jill 6.Sparkle 7.Tiffany 8.Bonnie 9.Vivacela 10.Wati
I made this card yesterday night using more paper from American Crafts. It's all cut and paste....no stamping. I just realized that I have lots of paper and stickers that's been sitting in my basket (yeah I keep my supplies in basket) for too long. I promised myself to use them more often on my cards.
That's all I have for you today! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!