Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

More stamp?

Hello there! Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments from my last post. I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who suffer from the "stamp addiction" :) My stamp addiction started small and overtime it has grown into something big and it's getting serious. If I could buy all of my favourite stamps, I so would! Or maybe I should strike a lottery first....lol :)

One thing I love about stamp is that you can make load of cards within a short period of time. Especially when you need a quickie card....cool.


Before I end this post, my talented friend Lindsay awarded me this last week. Lindsay is also in the Tiffany Doodle Design Team with me and it's a great honor working alongside with her. You should totally check out her blog if you haven't already!! Her blog Note To Self is chock full of inspirations!

Oh yeah....the "Fun Giveaway" is still running and ends on Wednesday, June 30. You still have time to leave your comment if you are interested. Please scroll down for the post....

See ya!

20 comments:

  1. Love those sweet butterflies, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple stunning card! Beautiful!
    hugs, heaney

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! I love that the bigger butterfly sits in-between the smaller ones, and the curve of all of them in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love your stamping dear... so simple n gorgeous card.. I have tonnes and tonnes of stamp.. sigh.. I can literally open a shop lol. and I still want more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cindy! love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cuuute butterflies!! :) i love stamping too~! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, great colors and oh my I love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Cindy, but then when don't I love your cards! If anyone is honored it is I who works with a talented woman like YOU! You're the best dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Cindy. I love the book print!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I have all of the stamps and tools too. As always, flowers and butterflies are your elements in card-making.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the text in the background with those cute butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those butterflies! A really lovely creation Cindy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow... what a gorgeous card...Love it...

    Thanks Cindy for dropping over at my blog and leave comments...appreciate it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the background!! What a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on the blog award, cindy--lindsay's site is just lovely, as is, your sweet butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete