Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Say hello to Josh.....

Some of you may remember that our mini Maltese Ares, ran away a year ago. Since then, hubby been pestered me relentlessly about getting a new dog and I, of course strongly objected the idea. Don't get me wrong, I love dog but the thought of cleaning, bathing, feeding and taking care of it (again) is too much and kind of intimidating. And I can't bear the feeling of losing another dog again. Every time hubby brought up the topic, my answer would always be "NO".....not until 3 months ago that I finally lost the battle and now I'm back to being a "mom" to a fur kid.

This is the only photo I have of him as I haven't got time to take more. Ain't he's cute?? (apparently, he loves sticking out his tongue and I'm glad I managed to capture this trademark of his)


Bye and I'll catch with up you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Josh is the cutest pup ever! I am not an animal lover usually, but this little guy is making me reconsider! (If only I wasn't allergic to dogs!) Can't wait to see more pictures with this cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute!! love the little tongue hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adoooorable Cindy! That tongue cracks me up! Congrats on your new family member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adoooorable Cindy! That tongue cracks me up! Congrats on your new family member!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, too cute! Best wishes to you for caring of this sweet little guy! Love that photo so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...he's such a cutie! It is work taking care of a little dog but it can be so rewarding. Someone's always pleased to see you every time you come home and is happy just sitting next to you. :) Have fun mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pretty much said what i could not effectively communicate. +1

    My site:
    rachat de credit rachatdecredit.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you would give in to that little bundle! How lovely!

    Shelly X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats really CUTE... and CONGRATULATIONS... I'm so happy for you... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete