Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Counting Down To Four Weeks......

It's my 36th weeks into pregnancy and I can't believe I'm going to see my baby girl soon! So far things went quite well for me and I thank God for that. I've got everything prepared for her arrival except one, her baby cot. My SIL passed down the baby cot (we bought it for her when she delivered her first child) to us and guess what, she lost the screws and we can't assemble the cot. I'll just wait till my hubby comes home next week and let him fix the problem. For now, I want to sit back and relax while patiently wait for the arrival of my   little one :)

This card was published in the October issue of CARDS magazine and it's the last card I submitted to them. This card uses my favorite collection from Crate Paper called Emma's Shoppe. Speaking of card, I haven't been making any since many months ago due to lack of inspiration. No idea why. But I do enjoy making layouts. A few weeks back, I submitted my layout to Scrapbook Trends and when I didn't hear from them, I thought it was yet another reject. Lo and behold, I received an acceptance email from them earlier this week and it caught me by surprise. Never did I expect that they will pick my layout because I wasn't lucky with my previous two submissions and it now gives me the inspiration to scrap more :)


13 comments:

  1. Cindy!

    my goodness, how I have missed yer blogs for mnths! I'm a bad blog friend! I've also missed the new that you are expecting, and congratulations to you and yer hubby! amazing! boy or girl? :) promise to visit yer blog more often :)

    Hugs,
    C :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, it is such a gorgeous card! How much fun are you going to have with all this beautiful stuff to scrapbook your wee girly? 14 years ago, I was where you are at now (well, add another 4 weeks :0)
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't congratulate you yet for the new baby to arrive ... a huge big congrats!! So happy for you! It' s getting pretty exciting with just 4 weeks to go. Don't forget to enjoy as much as you can!!
    Congrats on the pubs too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 1st layout pub! Trust me, there will be more to come! I can't wait to see baby Abby too :) At this mo, just enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on getting your page picked up! So so exciting! I just love your pages, they are always so pretty!

    Speaking of pretty, uh, this card is tops! LOVE it to pieces!

    So excited about your new little one Cindy! I hope he gets here speedily and safely! I will be thinking and praying for you. Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh..btw, is it going to be a valentine baby?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that big, beautiful butterfly on your card! Have you thought of a girlie name yet? Would love to know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous butterfly card.. You have a way mixing things up. So pretty.
    Congrats your scrapbook publication.
    Wowee.. soon.. you will celebrate an addition to your family and I am so excited for you!!!
    Sending you hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats, your card is amazing!!!
    and i/m waiting for your baby photos, sooo excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Cindy!!!.. I cant to see you lil cute bub!!! All the best... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your pub!! You are getting more and more famous my friend. So happy for you! I can't wait to see Abby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cindy!
    I haven't popped around in ages. I didn't even know you were pregnant! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete