Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Design for Scrappin Studio

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Jaime, the owner of Scrappin Studio asking if I would be interested to be in her design team. To say I was thrill is an understatement! If you don't already know, Scrappin Studio is a local online store that sells Studio Calico's monthly kit. Yep, you heard me alright. Studio Calico monthly kit sold locally :) Now you know how crazily in love I am with Studio Calico kits and to get to work with the kits for three months is absolutely a dream come true :) My term starts this month and I get to play with Elmwood Park (main kit) and Four Square (add-on kit). This is my first page of the month....


This page was created with combination of both kits but mostly the main kit. Currently, I have this thing for negative die cuts/punch outs and if you noticed, I add them almost on every of my recent projects. They are what I considered trendy right now. Too bad I don't own a cameo....otherwise I would die cut anything and everything to fill my page.....no kidding :) I cut five pieces of paper in random sizes and punch little hearts through them. Love! ♥ I am working on my second page right now and will share it here soon.

Meanwhile, do check out Scrappin Studio store here and their blog here.

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you can get SC kits locally - amazing really! can't wait to see more pages and congrats on yer DT spot! Lovely pic of yer lil Abby!

    Hugs,
    C :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page and congrats on the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout :) it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky!!! Congrats Cindy!!! Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats Cindy!

    This is such a sweet layout of your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! congrats Cindy. Adorable layout♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a supersweet layout, love the softness and fragility!

    ReplyDelete