Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

3


Over the weekend, I made two layouts using products from my all time favorite manufacturer, Crate Paper. This particular layout uses a lot of Maggie Holmes collection and some slide frames from The Pier collection. Oh I love those frames! Think I am going to hoard them for as long as possible. As you may have already know, I love to include layers on my layout. The more the better. To create a soft and dreamy layout, I added tissue paper underneath the layered patterned paper. Love it! I finish off the page by splattered some acrylic paint as you would with mist.

Thanks for looking!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Cindy, this is such a fabulous layout! awesome pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, Cindy! Crate is my favourite manufacturer, too! I love how you use their products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I just love this!!! AWesome layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love the clean of your layout Cindy! Enjoy this layout so much

    ReplyDelete