Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Go Green!

Good morning my friend! I know I'd been a real bad girl for not posting anything for a few days. But I promise I will not dissappoint you this week. I've been quite productive over the weekends as I'd created a few cards for Smidapaper. BUT I can't show them to you yet, maybe in another day or two (be patient with me ya!)

In the meantime, I'll show you what I did for the 'It's All Green' challenge by Moxie Fab World. I love this blog so much! Besides the fabulous prizes, I'm amazed by the amount of beautiful photos showcased there. So inspirational! Don't know what I'm talking about? Hop on here and find out yourself.

Sheila know that I've been wanting the Kraft cardstock and is kind enough to give me one. I've been searching it high and low for months! Seems like Kraft cardstock is not that popular here (or too popular until out of stock? I don't know) The PP and letter stickers are from October Afternoon (I {heart}). I wanted to make a green house but didn't really know how a green house should look like. So, I thought of a tree. Hope, it's not weird to stick a tree on the house (you wouldn't want a tree to stick out from your house like that..lol). Besides ribbons, I love jute string too. And stitching of course. In short, all my favourites are shown in this card :)

It's a green house...can you tell?? :)




Up close of my hand cut tree.


Thanks for stopping here! And I want you to know that I love reading all your wonderful comments! It lights up my day! Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. this is fabbie for the mfw challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!!! I just came up with a go green idea for this challenge. Maybe I'll have time tomorrow to at least start it :)

    ReplyDelete