- Had fun experimenting with my "new" camera and trying to understand shutter, ISO, aperture......and so on. To all experts out there, if you have a tip or two for me I would truly appreciate it :)
- Had bacon and coffee for breakfast while watching Korean series on TV.
- Looking forward to dinner with my family tonight. An early birthday celebration for my father-in-law. He is the best father-in-law one could ever had.
- Hoping to update my blog daily.
- It is only 11:30am and I am already thinking of what to have for lunch, lol :)
- Miss my hubby and my mom.
- Desperate to create a layout but no photos.....*frustrated*
- Watched Cougar Town yesterday and I am the biggest fans! Been watching it since their first airing and all the cast especially Courtney Cox are so awesomely hilarious! Who else love Cougar Town?
Ok, done with my thoughts. Now, I have a card to share.....
- This card took me more than an hour to complete. But in the end, I love the result.
- More Emma Shoppe paper.....can you tell? Lol.
- Painted the chipboard frame by Maya Road with acrylic paint. Applied a thin layer of craft glue and sprinkled with lots of fine glitter by Martha Stewart.
- Replaced the "O" with a rub-on heart by Pink Paislee.
Got to run! Hope to create something tonight and if I do, you will "see" me again tomorrow :) Have a great day, my lovely friends!