Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Smile Baby

This little baby smiles a lot these days and it makes her mama very happy. Her eyes light up so beautifully when she smile and I look forward to going home everyday just so I can cuddle my baby again. I take pictures of her almost every day because she seems to grow too fast! I want to capture all these special moments of her and being able to reminisce them for many years to come.


What's New - @13th weeks:
- she's always happy and smiling
- she only cries when she's tired or hungry
- enjoy her playtime before goes to bed
- wake up smiling at her mama every morning
- knows how to roll to her side and onto her belly
- try to lifts up her head when lying down
- loves watching tv
- choose to bite her hands over a pacifier
- she's very active and kicks a lot.....she kicked me a few times in the stomach and boy it does hurt....lol.


I know I've said it before but I want to say it again....being a mom is wonderful!


xoxo

8 comments: