Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Enjoy ♥


Two post in a day! Come on....I deserves a pat on the back, don't I? I made this card weeks ago and was supposed to blog about it but completely forgotten. So here it is.


 everything on this card is my favorite....washi tape, butterfly, flair badge, jute twine, staples, arrows  and of course beautiful paper by Studio Calico
 I love graphics.....I really do
 I love Studio Calico.....I really, really do
 I love washi tape.....I really, really, really do....lol
 looking at this card, I realized my style has evolved yet

again....as I said, I love graphics and  this style truly speaks to me right now.....what you think?
 and it explains why I love Studio Calico so much

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. this card is so cool !! love the way you used the washi tape...
    btw, your daughter is super cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and wonderful card CIndy!!! I love it... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS CARD!! Your style seems to be evolving... but you still love butterflies! HAHA :D
    make more, more, more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one gal.. N Abby's lookin v pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Cindy, I love how you used the Studio Calico kit and those chevrons!

    ReplyDelete