Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jillibean Soup: Be Silly Be Honest Be Kind

Hello everyone!

I have a layout on Jillibean Soup blog yesterday and I am going to share it here with you. This cute and handsome boy is my nephew (from my husband's side) and I think this is the very first time I featured him here. His name is Aidan and is four this year. He is pretty close to us and is my husband's favorite nephew. When my husband is around, he will stick to him like a glue....lol. So when Jill challenged us to include a quote or two on our assignment, I quickly searched through Pinterest and found one that's truly described Aidan. "Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind". That's pretty much sums up his personality and this it's the reason why we adore him so much.


Christmas is sneaking up on us and I haven't even started my shopping yet! Gosh! So today's mission is to at least accomplish half of the shopping list....(fingers cross). Wish me luck? Lol.

xoxo ♥

6 comments:

  1. This LO is gorgeous Cindy! Just like your cute little nephew..x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you tilted the centre piece! What a beautiful piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout! It looks so simple yet so polished! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cindy he is adorable. We have an Aidan too who will be 3 next year but we call him ACE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout, Cindy! I love how you grouped your elements!

    ReplyDelete