Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jillibean Soup: Holiday Blessing Card ♥

Hello everyone! Five more days to go before Christmas and are you ready for the holiday season? Presents wrap? Cards sent? If you answered no to all these questions then, my friend, you are not alone :)

I just love the colors from the Winter Tortellini collection by Jillibean Soup. I always love to create Christmas cards using non traditional colors especially blue and pink. When I saw the letter stickers, I immediately knew what to do with them and it was fun! If you have a lot of unused stickers and looking for a better way to use them, how about stick them on your card like you would with patterned paper. Before I go, do make sure you check out the Jillibean Soup blog for all the Christmas inspired projects that the DT had designed. They were awesome!


xoxo ♥

3 comments: