Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Hot Chocolate anyone??

My mojo is defintely working this week as I've created a few cards already! Nothing to be proud of but I'm happy about it. Really happy about it. Yippee!

I stop over at Caardvarks yesterday and decided to play along with their challenge this week. It's all about chocolate! Who doesn't like chocolate?? It's my fave....so, I thought I would give it a try. The 1st thing that pop to my mind isn't the confectionery type of chocolate. In fact, it's a cup of steaming hot chocolate. Since I'm gonna create X'mas cards, I thought a cup of hot chocolate is perfect to warm up during the cold winter (it's funny when I realized that Malaysia doesn't have winter, it's hot all year round and I don't need a hot chocolate to keep myself warm...lol)
My hot 'chocolate' card. A cuppa anyone??



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basic
PP: Fontwerks
Brads: Making Memories
Alpha Sticker: Making Memories
Others: Glitter dust, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment