Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Laura's Sketch 12

Yeay.....another new sketch by Laura this week! Can you tell that I'm excited about it?? I grew from like to fond of the sketches that Laura and Kazan created. They are all SUPERB! Beyond words! And not to mention that they have a great and talented design team as well! They have just announced the 6 new Winter DT on Monday. If you want to know who make it to the DT, check it out here. If you have not heard of 2S4Y before, it isn't too late to check out their blog now. Satisfaction guaranteed!

At first I couldn't decide if I want to have a Christmas tree or Santa on the card. My mojo left me for good 10 mins before it came back and gave me this 'mitten' idea. I added some silver sequins and stripes PP and punched snow flakes to the mitten. I love the look!
Scalloped edge and punched holes can never go wrong :)

And 'Happy Election Day' to my American friends!

21 comments:

  1. Oh this is darling! Great take on my sketch! & that bow is perfection!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - it's perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the mittens and your yummy bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute is this?! love the mittens, your border, and of course your gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! This is adorable! I love the mittens and that yummy satin ribbon! :D


    p.s. I'm giving away blog candy if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those mittens are just darling!! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. those mittens are adorable- and I love your fabulous bow! great card!
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Cindy! Those mittens are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the details on your adorable mittens.

    great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the mittens they make a great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card- Love the mittens!
    debb

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely adorable!! Love those mittens and your gorgeous bow!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love those mittens.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card !

    How neat is your bow ? Well done, great idea using the buttin in the centre.

    ReplyDelete