Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Card for a bloggy friend

I made this card for a bloggy friend (Her blog: A Little Bit Of Everything) that I met not too long ago. We chat through MSN occassionally and it was fun to have someone to chat with in the middle of the night :) Her birthday was on Saturday and I didn't know it until yesterday. I know this came late but it's the thought that counts right?? Lol :) Anyways, I hope she likes green because I didn't know what color to go for except for my fav color :) The paper are from Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday collection. The die-cut flowers and the bracket are from Making Memories which I had for a while. Can you tell that I'm dabbling with the shabby chic style? I hope I pull it off this time :) Oh yeah...I stapled my card for the first time. Although it's not significant in this photo but it sure look different in real life.

p/s: Evelin, 'Happy Belated Birthday to ya'! If you read, please send me your home address so I can snail mail this card to you.






Thanks for stopping by here! Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. very nice card! I like the distress edges you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you a sweetie pie?!!! Evelin rocks doesn't she? She is going to LOVE this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... you sweetie!!! It's gorgeous! But, erm, my Bday is last Thursday.. but thanks for letting me stay at 2- for another 2 days.. LOL... nah, not revealing my age here :P It's a good age anyhow!! LOL

    Thanks again! Will msn you my home address :)
    *MUACKS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I obviously have not been visiting your blog often. Wow, lots of gorgeousness!!! This is just so lovely! The flower and the colors are divine!!!

    ReplyDelete