Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Monday......

Hello sistas! I just drop off my in-laws at the airport today....they are going for a holiday to Taiwan. I'm gonna be alone again but my SIL will come over to stay with me for a few nights.

Today I would like to share with you the cards I made last weekend. In my opinion, kraft paper goes well with any color and you don't have to crack your head about matching the color. For this card, I'm using October Afternoon paper and rub-ons (the tiny butterfly). I've been keeping this thread for almost 13 years and finally put it to good use :)
**Edit to add: I entered this card for the Cards blog challenge.



As for this card, I combined the October Afternoon paper with lots of stitching. As I don't have a sewing machine, it took me quite a while to handstitched the borders. But it's ok coz I was watching Emmy at that time :) Then I apply the ducks in a row rub-ons. They are so darn cute! Don't you just love them?? The ribbon is from Making Memories (I {HEART} pink!)



Have a wonderful day! See ya!

9 comments:

  1. yes. Kraft paper is the best! :P I ordered more from PTI already. Love their quality :)

    Your cards are so darn cute!
    You hand sew all that? I would be so lazy to :P I don't have a sewing machine as well so if you see any stitching on mine, it's handsewn like yours.

    Brava! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you hand stitched all those tiny gorgeous stitches! Sweetheart you amaze me everytime I visit your gorgeous blog.
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo for October Afternoon :) LOVE both of your super cute cards Cindy...I tell you, I never tire of OA....lovely, lovely stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love both cards! LOVE October Afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, kraft paper is awesome! Great job on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so sweet! I really love the OA papers and those super cute ducks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh many these are such cute cards! Kraft makes me so happy! These days I'm all into the creamy colors, and kraft is such a great compliment to them. :-) Cutest duckies EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby cards! They're both adorable!

    ReplyDelete