Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cards For Scrappin Studio

I have two cards to share today. Both are made for Scrappin Studio blog using the Studio Calico September kit called Central High and add-on 1 called Style Guide. If you are interested in any of the kit, please visit Scrappin Studio store.

Honestly I love most of the pattern paper in this month's kit. Some are just too beautiful that I feel like hoarding them. Can I? Both cards are a bit different from each other to reflect how a simple use of pattern paper can create completely two different styles.


Do come back for more Scrappin Studio projects!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. how can I not love these cards !!!! Both are uniquely beautiful Cindy... you are amazing!!! love seeing your cards!!! hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fabulous, you have really rocked the CAS!

    ReplyDelete