Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Photo Day

  • Abby enjoyed being cuddle by her grandma (my mom)
  • Vintage tiffin carrier on display at Spice Market, Rasa Sayang Resort
  • Sneak of my layout (will share here soon)
  • Yummy goodies from Korea counterpart
  • Altered tray by my craft buddy Jessy
  • Grilled chicken for lunch
  • Coffee to perk up after four hours of frantic running around town 
  • Me and hubs at his best friend's wedding
I am much more active on Instagram now compared to before. Think I get the hang of snapping picture whenever I could and with the apps on my phone, it is a breeze to edit and post pictures with just a few clicks or slides. Without a doubt, Instagram pictures are dominating my PL spread. Speaking of PL, I hope to share mine soon....am still working on it :) Stay tuned!

xoxo

1 comment: