Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Christmas Cards for 2009

Yes, I am back with another post! I made these for the Smidapaper class earlier but yet to share them with you. So here they are....

A window card using the HA Japanese doll. Do you like the stripey clothes and the hat on the doll? What I did was I stamped the image on a pattern paper, fussy cut and paper pieced them. Easy peasy! It reminded me of the paper doll that I used to play when I was younger :)



More Cosmo Cricket goodness :) My favourite Jolly by Golly paper. Can you see the glitter on the berries? It look better in real life though.



Ok...this is my last post for year 2009. I shall see you next year.....teehee!

14 comments:

  1. Awww...sweet cards! Love the window treatment...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Cindy and I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love these! The first one is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love that girl peeking through the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Cindy! I just ordered a bunch of HA stamps and can't wait until they arrive on my door step. Your top card has inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two awesome cards! Way fun. I wonder if I'll get in one more card for 2009?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, I LOVE the first card! Seriously that doll is just too cute for words. Love how your paper pieced the outfit- it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet cards, Cindy!!! I love the window for the doll!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look how cute! Love your window card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both adorable, Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are absolutely darling! Love your japanese doll peeking out of the window. You are clever! I'm wishing you many happy moments for 2010 and a year that brings much fulfillment for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year, Cindy!! May your wonderful dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love that window layout, and the pretty tree!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cindy, happy new year and the very best of 2010.
    You are very creative and its a beautiful hobby too.
    Have fun and keep a song in your heart and have a great new year, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete