Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Pre-birthday celebration with my gals

Happy Friday ladies!!

I took a day off from work yesterday and this is what greeted me when I reached my office this morning. I just love my gals!

Pressie from my bestie, Hui Fang. The bag contained a bath set from L'Occitane. Is it me or does the bag resemble some Basic Grey paper??



Pressie from my partners in crime, Yee Lin and Cheu Ping....lol ;p The card is made by Yee Lin....so sweet of her!



Card from Jane, another fellow cardmaker. Isn't her card beautiful?? Love the Japanese doll by HA :)



Lunch with the gals at iCanton (from left Yee Lin, Me, Ann aka my SIL and Cheu Ping. Missing in action is Jane and Hui Fang)









My lunch....BBQ pork with rice...yummylicious!



The cake that Yee Lin bought (it's a surprise!)....Butter Scotch Pecan....very tasty!



Thanks for the wonderful lunch and presents sweeties!! Love you gals! You made my special day even more special! Hugs to you all!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday in advance girl!!!! You rock and your presents are lovely! :D

    Yes... I secretly love the L'occitane bag too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you lucky girl you! Hope your birthday continues to be a good one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow u r having such a blast with ur friends!! That bag is so awesome & u have such creative friends too. U r so blessed girl! Happy birthday to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday, Cindy!!! What great friends you have! Your birthday lunch looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, you have the dearest and sweetest gal pals! Whoohoooo! what a totally awesome day and love the sweet gift and cards....and wow!! I dropped my jaw when I saw the food, ofcourse you know how much I LOVE food! I'm so glad you had a good day and look at THAT smile of yours!! Have a perfect day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! What sweet friends you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Cindy! Hope many more to come!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (belated) birthday to you Cindy! Those are awesome gifts to receive! :) What a lovely group of gal pals to have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a fabulous time! That cake looks delicious! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated Cindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Looks like you gals had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday to you, Cindy! So glad you had a wonderful and special day! You are so lucky to have friends like that, you all look fabulous in the photos! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm so sad that I somehow missed this post! Happy Belated Birthday, Cindy! You look darling- how do you stay so thin?!?!

    ReplyDelete