Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

I had an affair........

.......with October Afternoon of course!! Pardon me for my cheesy post title. Hehe...what were you thinking?? I  just fell so much in LOVE with the new paper from October Afternoon called "The Thrift Shop and "Fly A Kite"! I had to grab them the moment I saw them in Smidapaper :)

My mom is in China right now, so we did not spend Mother's Day together. Since I didn't go back to my mom's place, I spent my Saturday and Sunday playing with my newly bought paper. Ahhh....such a bliss!

I did not list the supplies I used on these cards but if you have any question, just shoot me an email and I'll be happy to answer any of your question. Anything for you ladies :)


I love the soft colors of these paper. So girly girl right?


That's all from me today. But I will be back with more OA goodness! Stay tuned!

22 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love that polka dot ribbon you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cindy! I really love the trail on the second butterfly--SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are so pretty! I need to break into this paper pack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards dear.. Love the OA papers.. lace.. butterflies.. everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cindy....soooooo gorgeous!!!! I'm sooo lovin' the new October Afternoon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both! Butterflies are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your post title!! And just when I thought it couldn't get better, GASP!! I saw your killer cards!! You and OA are a perfect pair! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw ur title at my blog, I already knew that it has to be OA... LOL!! Oooo u made it looked so good!! I want OA Thrift collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy, these cards are cute! you are right, the papers are awesome! very good buy!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that collection too. Why didnt I get some last sat?? Eish!

    Btw, it was nice meeting you!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely cards! Sounds like a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your cards! love the soft colors and the distressing and embellies :).
    thanks for the sweet message!
    hope you have a wonderful week!
    *hugs*
    steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are so pretty Cindy! I love these OA papers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OHH Cindy I love both your cards, they are just awesome!!! HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them both, Cindy! Amazing butterfly accents too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohhh babe..u did justice with the collection...rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can relate! To the affair! I'm having the same one! ;) Love their new lines and the cards you made with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow Cindy...those cards are so exquisite! I love the lace and butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your use of patterned paper and elements, as always! And I wanted to give you a congrats for your shout out at Caardvarks too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your CARDS are pure BLISS! Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How pretty are those papers! That plaid on is my fave of the bunch. Love the loop of ribbon that overhangs on the first card.

    ReplyDelete