Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WOOT! WOOT!

Woohoo! I am literally doing the happy dance right now!! Why you may ask. Because this card won the "Monochromatic" challenge at Caardvarks and this card won the "On Cue with Color" challenge hosted by Dawn and it's also a favourite pick by my dear friend Savitri! Wow...it's such a lucky day for me!

Today I don't have a card to share but instead I will show you a tag I made using paper by October Afternoon. Yes,  my love for OA is growing stronger than ever :) I combined a few other things like the die-cut ticket by Pink Paislee, chipboard bird by American Crafts and lace by Maya Road. I bought the twill from Carly a while back. The thing I love most other than the paper is the pink vintage button that I had in my stash. Lovely!


A BIG THANK YOU for all the lovely comments that you all left on my blog!! You sure know how to brighten my day! I love y'all!

18 comments:

  1. congrats cindy! not surprisingly since your cards are gorgeous! love your tag, too cute! love the birdie and the trim (so pretty!!). thanks for sharing :)! congrats again and have a great nite!
    *hugs*
    steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo rockin' the bloggin' world girlie!!! Huge Congrats!!!

    Love your tag...I can't get enough of OA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic tag. Love all the elements and colour combo and especially how you piece them all together. I am a BIG fan of your work! Congrats on your Win.. you rock!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you girl, you so deserve everything, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sweetie..u totally deserve it and that tag is sooo cute lah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little tag, love the birdie!! and congrats by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh how sweeet is that tag~!! i adore the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Cindy!! So happy for you! Well deserved, your cards are top! Amazing tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun fun tag and congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not surprised you won!! You create beautiful & stylish cards!! Congrats girl & love the tag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the colour combination. The pop of red explodes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! How fun is that! Great colorful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling tag...and congrats on all your "wins" with your art...I can see why, it is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This has amazing detail and colors! Lovely bow and the button is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty, pretty patterns! Love the colors, too! The bird is the perfect embellishment! You always make such FAB design choices, girl! It's such a pleasure to visit your blog-o! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete