Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

THANK YOU!!

Edited to add: I entered this card for the MFW Fun with Fabric Challenge

Hello lovelies! I just want to say a big "THANK YOU" for your kinds words and sweet emails that you've been sending the last few days! This week has been the most exciting week since I started this blog almost 3 years ago. I never knew that blogging and cardmaking could be so fun and addictive. I never knew that I'll be making great friends from around the world. To be in a design team and getting published is never part of my dream when I started this blog. But as I grow, all this has becoming a dream of mine and I work to achieve it. When I fail and on the verge of giving up, you all just back me up and gives me the support that I needed. I am so THANKFUL to have you all as my friends and you are the reason why I'm still here. I LOVE you all....seriously!!

To show my appreciation, I'll be having a giveaway soon. But first let me mail out my 1st blog candy. Yes, it's a month ago and I still keep it. (Annie.....if you are reading this, I'm sorry and I'll make sure I'll go to the post office today)

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my SIL. She ordered a card from me (it's been a while since I sell my cards) yesterday and I thought what a perfect timing. Because I've been wanting to play with 2S4Y this week. This week is like an October Afternoon week for me. I've been using lots of paper from OA and I love it. Maybe I should do a post where I use a certain brand of products for the whole week. Let's say this week is October Afternoon and maybe next week is Cosmo Cricket or Papertrey Ink and so forth. What say you? Would it be fun? I would love to hear from you.

I had fun ruffling the paper fabric by Dear Lizzy for American Crafts. It does look like a skirt, doesn't it? It's fun and super easy to make. The chipboard butterfly is by K&Co that I had for a while and still hoarding it :) Hope you like it.


A little reminder on the Cutting Cafe giveaway.....you have until Thursday 11:59pm, May 13th (Malaysian time). Thanks for stopping by my lil crafty corner and hope you are having a great day!
                                      

28 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous Cindy! I love the ruffled skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun would it be for you to feature product from one manufacturer each week! What a great idea. And I would like to place a vote for the Dear Lizzy collection! (Love the ruffling)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,I very adore to every card crafting that you had made,they are cute and beautiful,how I wish I can make them myself to giveaway my friends too!Continue your job,every card has own meaning to appreciate.They all are very very great to cheer me.Thank!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous, wish I could come over and play with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a yummy card! I really love your pleats! super duper darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and cute card, and I think that is a fabulous idea to showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, cindy! love the colors and the beautiful trims!
    thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!
    thanks also for the sweet sweet comment! i really appreciate it :).
    *hugs*
    steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol... yeah thats what i did when I saw your blog today! My dear.. congratulations again for all your crafty work and achievements.. I hope one day.. I will be somewhere too...
    Your card is absolutely awesome. Love the ruffled skirt. I hv been thinking abt this sketch too.. perhaps an apron for me lol. Keep up your fabulous work.. keep us updated with your published work. So excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you sweet....you deserve it sweetie, your projects are amazing! Loving the ruffles...so pretty :) sweet hugs, Bonnie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there's another Bonnie!
    Hey Cindy..the ruffled little skirt effect is so sweet. Love the card. I also like the idea of a week of a certain brand! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Me lovin the frills.

    As usual, u make gorgeous art. (=

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Cindy! It is quite the journey isn't it?! I think featuring a product a week would be so fun! Imagine all the different things you could do in a week! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg.................isn't this pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  14. wowzers!! so amazing!! lovin' those ruffles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cindy, you sure are very creative and talented. Wayyyyy to go, girl!
    You have fun and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the ruffles! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi...welcome cindy,i'm from Taiping one..hehe..and i like the design of all your cards,keep it up!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh, la la! Swooning over this card, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card Cindy, I'm sure Laura and Kazan will luv this card!! the fabric is awesome!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Gorgeous card, Cindy!! I love the ruffle! And CONGRATS to you!!! Well deserved. I love your style and your blog is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your card, love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  22. om-gosh this is stunning Ms. Cindy - I have that paper and you have totally inspired me to use it!
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Greetings...I was blog hopping... I am enjoying my browse here...such lovely work...thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gosh I forgot to leave you a comment!! I love this card very much! The colors and those ruffles are so darling :) Can you fold ruffles for me so I can make a nice card like this too?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is lovely! I'd like a dress like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Cindy! Thanks for entering the Fun with Fabric challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete