Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I love butterfly!

Hey there! I'm happy to say that I have a card to share with you all today. It feels good when this happen. Last week, I have zero creativity but this week I can feel that my mojo has started to flow back into my life. Slowly but surely :) Let's get into today's card, shall we?


Actually I don't have the intention to make anything yesterday as I only had 3 hours of sleep the night before. Thought of going to bed early but a girl got to do what a girl's got to do *grin*. With that in mind, I went into my craft room aka store room and made a super quick card. I think I made this under half an hour without a sketch. Yay...a pat on my back :) Can see all the PTI goodness on this card? Love it! I also paired with the butterfly lace cardstock by Creative Imaginations. Isn't it perfect for the butterfly stamp?

I hope you enjoy today's card! See ya!

23 comments:

  1. Really love that butterfly lace background, so feminine and pretty! Beautiful frame encasing the butterfly and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love all your elements that make a wonderful total card! Colors, paper, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, I luv it, the butterfly lace card stock is awesome for a background! 3 hrs of sleep? goodness girl, how so? Hope you get to recover from it :) Don't you just luv the Fillable Frames from PTI? Lovely!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love you used the lace butterfly cardstock...it really sets off the top butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfectly pretty! Love those butterflies and you rocked the PTI goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! You do awesome work on no sleep! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the layering! I had no mojo last week either and am trying very hard to get back into it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo cindy, love your card! i love the colors, the butterflies, and the beautiful trim!! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the butterfly background! Gorgeous card, Cindy! So glad your mojo is back! Woohoo! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my dear woot woot. So glad your mojo is back again. And its always so great to see your work, the colour combinations, elements and the clean lines. love this butterfly card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are always so amazing with ur cards tho it is asimple design!! Adore ur cards...seriously!! Yeah we all are aware that you are such a PTI fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card cindy! love the ribbon and butterfly, do you like butterflies by any chance? I see you use them a lot on your cards, I also love butterflies! {and birds-more birds than butterflies!}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sleep deprivation and you get along very well hon...this is FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card! Love the soft colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the background and mix of patterns! Glad your mojo is returning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you bought the butterfly set!??? hehehehe..... lovely! Sweet combination of colours too :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card... :) U are so talented...
    wonder when i can be as good as you are...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the butterfly background! The lace is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete