Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

In love with Making Memories again...

Happy Thursday!

Four months has passed and it's time for hubby to go onboard again. This time he'll be away for two months and I just sent him off this morning at the pier. Since he's not around, I'm going back to my mom's house and stay for a couple of days. I've been missing her badly.

Since my love affair with October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket started, I have not really look into my Making Memories stash. They have been neglected so badly that I make it a point to use them for my next card. And here it is....


Everything here is from Making Memories except for the Papertrey Ink buttons and Unity Stamps. These beautiful paper were given to me by my talented buddy, Jessy. Those butterflies are punched out using the Martha Stewart punch, then I adhered them to the card with zigzag stitch....can you see it?

That's all I have for today. Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the row of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am really impressed with all your cards...awesomely lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was reading I scrolled down slowly and saw ur card. First thing that came to my mind was those papers look familiar. I continued reading & saw my name. Lol!! I love what u did with the MM papers, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohh...lovely...I tend to do that too...stick with certain lines and forget about the other cool stuff in my stash...I love the zig zag stitching...nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy I so love those stitched butterflies! So pretty1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is gorgeous! Love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh - I am sooo glad you mentioned the zig zag stitch!! I'm as bling as a bat, seriously!! And your pics are big, so how could I miss it? I LOVE the way you arranged the butterflies, so precious and then added the tiny little buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, 'blind' as a bat....LOL....I never knew bats had bling on them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this I have not touched my Making memories stash for a long time thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the use of butterflies on this card! That paper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete