Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Look Up! Day Two



 

Happy Saturday ladies! Welcome to Look up! day two. I'm having so much fun working with this stamp set and I have one more card to share with you today. I use the simple and fun approach when I created this card so you can see I keep everything to minimal. The banner, sentiment and the hot air ballon is from Look Up! The clouds and sun die cut is from October Afternoon. Did you notice that the gridlines of the hot air ballon does not shown in this card? Well, it's because I stamped on the Sassafrass paper, cut and flip it the other side to reveal only the pattern of the paper. See the versatality of these stamps? You can paper piece it, color it or even double it as a template. It's that fun! See that shiny opague effect on the banner? I applied some glossy accent for the added dimension. Love it!


Do check out Practicing Creativity Designs and happy shopping!

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love the kraft base and the simplicity of the card! Great way of showing off the stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cards you made with the Look Up! set :)
    Superb, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love, love, love this! I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!!! Love the image and the little bit of stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love the mixture of elements on this card, including that great touch of stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the darling little banner, the clouds, and that bit of sweet stitching you made at the bottom, how exciting! I just couldn't wait for your day 2 reveal!! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super lovely card, Cindy! Very cool hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another super fun card Cindy! THANK YOU!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this Cindy...the banner looks great...can't wait until I can play with my set!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Sky's The Limit - is that die cut?

    ReplyDelete