Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Look Up! Day 1

Hello my lovely friends!

Courtney from Practicing Creativity Designs is releasing her newest stamp set called Look Up! tomorrow and I was brimming with excitement when she asked me to be part of her stamp release. I jumped at the opportunity right away!  Let me share with you a couple of cards I created using this fun stamp.

There are 16 stamps in this set and what I love most is the large hot air ballon. For this card, I stamped the large hot air ballon on a white cardstock, colored the image with my blender pen and cut out. Then, I stamped the medium and small hot air ballons on the tag. I'm not sure if you can see it clearly but I lightly swiped blue and pink ink on the tag to create a natural sky background. I always love creating a scene like card so this stamp is just perfect for me.


For my next hot air ballon card, I paper pieced it with Cosmo Cricket paper and pop it up with dimensional foam.


This stamp set will be available for purchase tomorrow at Practicing Creativity Designs for only $12.99 These stamps are made in the US with high-quality photopolymer. Besides stamp, Practicing Creativity Designs is also carrying some beautiful ribbons by May Arts. Please be sure to check out Courtney's blog for more inspiration and see what her other friends created with the stamp.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back again as I share more cards featuring Look Up!

12 comments:

  1. These are SOOOO darling! Wow!! Amazing job on both cards, love them to death Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Thanks so much Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all the fun colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Cindy!!! Excellent job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy! how awesome, just saw ur card at Courtney's blog, super and I luv the card! woohoo! how awesome that she asked ya to be part of the release, so much fun!

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! That is super cute!!! You are on the roll girl. No surprise that Courtney got u to design with her new release. So can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I am SO loving that giant hot air balloon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cindy, congrats on working with Courtney!!! Your cards are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. go geez...those cards are really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are gorgeous Cindy! Awesome textures! Love the burst of yellow ribbon in the first card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you've designed these cards! That hot air balloon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete