Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Look Up! by Practicing Creativity Designs + Update

Hello ladies! It's been a week since I post anything here and it's getting dusty. So, I thought I would give you a little update on what I've been up to.

But before I start, I wanted to share with you that my uber talented and sweet friend, Courtney Baker is releasing her next stamp set on March 6. Do check out the card she created using her newest stamp set called Look Up! I'll have more info for you about this stamp set when the release date is approaching. Stay tuned!!

Ok, here's a little update. My back is acting up again and I am mentally and physically affected by this. I was worried sick and I lost my appetite too. Finally I went to see another doctor to seek for second opinion and I was glad that I did. I thought I would have to go through MRI but to my surprise I didn't have to. And it suprised me even more when the doc told me that my back pain is due to lack of exercise and cause my muscle to tighten up. The pain is caused by muscle spasm. I thought I hear it wrongly but that's exactly what he said. I didn't know that lack of exercise could cause so much pain to my back. All this while I thought I got injured or something like that but I was wrong. I have to go through a few session of physio before I can do any form of exercise. I went for my first session of physio yesterday and it was painful. I heard lots of cracks and snaps during the entire session. But I felt a lot better after that. If you are experiencing back pain like me, please remember that exercise will help you. Don't wait till it gets serious like me. Lesson learned :)

Although I did not post anything here but trust me I did create. I can't share them with you now but soon I will. Do come back again :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm....so I wonder if you are getting another DT spot? Can't wait to see your creations! Thanks for the update on your back...so sorry you are going thru this sweetie, glad though, that it can be corrected with some exercise!! I take exercising for granted, so maybe I should start it up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... bit of a bother having to fit exercise in around crafting isn't it! hehehee Unfortunately though it's true. My back is really bad at the moment - but I am too big to be doing much exercise so it just makes it worse ... it's a viscous circle. I am looking forward to having this baby in a pram rather than my belly so I can start walking again hehee :-)
    Hope your pain goes quick & you feel heaps better with physio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Cindy! I've always been an advocate of exercise...I do it everyday...my body just feels better after a good sweatout! You should try yoga...it really relaxes the muscles..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear you are on the road to recovery for your back! I hope it is a fast recovery and not too painful!! Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, hope you feel much better soon, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy to hear you are doing better I have to agree with the exercise part I don't do it nearly enough and I had major back surgery at the age of 21 and still suffering from time to time. I really hope that you can get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your back, I hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl so sorry to hear about your back! Can't wait to see what you have later this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking the same if you are being offered to be a DT?? Well I am not surprised if you are because ur cards are so lovely & pretty. I hope you will get better soon and do take care. I am sure you will get better soon and will be able to create more ;)

    ReplyDelete