Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Latte Anyone?

Happy Tuesday! Today, I'm going to share with you my first project as the DT for 'The Cutting Cafe'. This is also my first time using digi stamps and it was fun! You should really check out the store because it offers a huge variety of digi stamps and templates that suit everyone's needs.

I'm a coffee lover so it's no surprise that I choose to use the 'Got Coffee' set for my first project. There are so many cute images and sentiments in this set this is just one of the card I created from the set. Initially, this card was created for the Embellish color challenge but I used the wrong blue that doesn't fit the challenge at all. So, I decided to drop it and just share with you all. Don't you love the coffee mug image?? I just love it! I printed the image on pink cardstock, fussy cut and stamp it with polka dots by Papertrey Ink. For added interest, I added glossy accent to the heart and the coffee. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. I love how the digi stamps work perfectly well with other clear stamps.



If you are interested in any of these stamps, be sure to check out the store. Regina (the owner) is one of the most accommodating lady I've ever met!

15 comments:

  1. oh my Cindy, this is the cutest ever...I am a lover of KRAFT paper..it is just so stylish...i love this...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Cindy! I love the stitching on kraft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww....that is so very sweet! And congrats on your first project on the DT! Very exciting and I can see how versatile these images are to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cantik cantik!! love that coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, cindy! kraft and pink go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool border stitching.. and I like you a latte . Lovely card, congrats on your DT outing :)... time to learn more abt digi stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the phrase "I love you a latte"!! Such a cool card :) you are doing awesome with the card & can't wait to see more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo!!! Your first project! Lurve it! Make more, will be waiting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love it! The stitching is an amazing touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those stitched photo corners- genius!

    ReplyDelete