Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Just be yourself.........

Hello there! I am happy to say that my back is getting better now (touch wood though). I have been feeling sick and weak since the start of 2010 and it feels great to be healthy again. I am heading to road of recovery :) Thanks for your well wishes. It's a comfort feeling knowing that there are people out there who actually care for you. THANK YOU!

Hmm..now what would a girl do when she's recovering from back pain?? Any guess? Lol....how could I sit and watch TV when my craft supplies are calling out for me. Yep...I created a card yesterday.


I am using paper and chipboard sticker from GCD Studio. I love that sentiment a lot. Don't you love it too? The rhinestone button is by Jenni Bowlin. Lace and doily from my craft supplies.

If you notice, this isn't really my style but once in a while I love to step out of my comfort zone and explore other possibilities :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful! I love all the little details you added, like the ruffle at the bottom!

    Glad you are feeling better!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you're on the mend...:)

    I love the hot pink/black combo...really pops! The lace trim and doiley are fab and how awesome is that rhinestone button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better.
    I like your card ... yes it's different to what you usually do, but I still like it :-) It has lots of little details. You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo, so happy to hear you are getting better, what a relief! Your card is so elegant with that ruffle of lace at the bottom there and the pink background is so pretty! Love the rhinestone button paired with the black ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card and what a wonderful quote. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card, you should step out more often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I love that card!! Very different from ur style but it works!! I love everything on the card & the colors are beautiful. The details are awesome. Gosh can't u see I just love this. Lol!! Btw, thanks for calling, I had fun chatting with u :)

    ReplyDelete