Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Once upon a time........

Hello there! I hope you had a great weekend! I stayed at my mom's house over the weekend and can you imagine the amount of supplies I brought back just to make a few cards? There are two big bags chocked full with supplies from paper, punches, inks.....etc. They are heavy and thanks to my mom for helping me to carry them from my car to the house.

Today, I'm sharing a happy card hoping to cheer or bring a smile to you. This card is a combination of my favourite manufacturers....rub-ons from October Afternoon, buttons from Papertrey Ink and pattern paper from Making Memories. Can you see the stitching on the 'grass'? It's not a real stitching though.....it's a rub-on from Cherry Arte (part of my Scarlet Lime kit).


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great Monday!

11 comments:

  1. Glad that you got to make cards again!! I can imagine you packing up two HUGE bags to your mum's. LOL!! That is a super sweet card... love the rubons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Those cute button flowers and those stitching rubons!

    2 bags of supplies? Oh wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so super sweet!! I just love it Cindy! It is so simply fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love your button flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super simple & super cute - the perfect combination ;-D Lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  6. such the sweet card cindy...love the faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so can relate to the packing ... haha... whenever I go back to my hometown, I lug back a lot of stuffs for crafting too :P

    Love your faux stitching.... it's just too good :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I know that tempting hobbies whenever you go, you will do it, and that's good. But it's too bulky and heavy to bring back home and shift back. Nevermind, just enjoy..
    I love your this simple card with stitching, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my gosh, absolutely cute, cute! Love that glossy look on those yummy buttons and that sentiment is so charming!!

    ReplyDelete